Thursday 12 June 2014

Taste of independance

Okay so the other day I left school early because i had free periods and got a bus halfway home, where i went to a cafe. I have no experience of coffee and don't like it much but it's fancy and I like the idea of it and am trying to develop my taste for it, so I got a cappucino (only coffee name I could think of when he said 'flat white?' and i was like: no you bum what do you think i am some kind of coffee ameteur??).
Anyway so I walked to the beach and sat there watching the cockatoos and sipping it and feeling happy with myself and thinking 'this is the taste of independence'.
And then I took the lid off
and there was still like 3/4 left
and i was like 'nooOOOOO how do i finish this it's actually kinda ew'
so i looked in my bag and found a chocolate bar and alternated gulps of coffee and bites of chocolate and i finished it!
it was pretty funny, and fun.
then i walked back to the bus stop and went home happy!
~end of today's story~

No comments:

Post a Comment