Sunday 11 May 2014

Socializing

So yesterday i had a sudden wave of social life and went to two parties (pretty impressive, i know).
Oh and I got my braces off, me and mum went into town for that and we went op-shopping and such which was cool.

Anyway the first party was that of wonderful missy Chanse, and I was an hour late but we played mafia (a kind of character detective card game) and musical hats (like musical chairs) and glow-in-the-dark hockey, and there was all this delicious food made by Chanse and her nan and one of those fancy cakes where you crack the dome of chocolate and theres a cake underneath. It was a great party!

And the second party was a Eurovision party at school (I'm such a cool kid ay). I wasn't a Eurovison fan but I went anyway cause hey party, and it was really fun!! We basically bought food and flag to wave and watched the competition and had a poll thing and cheered for the sexy people and weirdo songs and it was generally quite awesome! So I am now addicted to Eurovision, thanks to Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment